My Sailor Moon collection

Or a part of it ) One day, for sure, I will take a pic of everything else, when I have more time and, most important, space to display everything properly. Basically, I had some leftovers from my childhood, but I got back to collecting stuff in 2007, when I ordered 3 artbooks from jpqueen, I think.
First one is original Takeuchi Naoko artbook of 94, used (but it looks absolutely new!). It was the cheapest artbook back then, and still the cheapest one on ebay. I got it for 20$, I think, Now the price is much higher.


All this pics are familiar to every fan, I think, But to watch it on the screen is the one thing and to hold the book in your hands is totally another thing. 


Last page is a gratitude to all publishers and friends. However, I am not sure, that "Many thanx to all of yours" is grammatically correct. 
Also I've got Fushigi Yuugi artbook (my second fav anime). 

And third one was anime book with 1st season screenshots. 

In 2008 I ordered gashapon set from Hong Kong, which tells you immediately that it's a bootleg (along with the price of 3.50, which is ridiculously low even for that time). However, it's a decent bootleg and I'm happy to have it. 


This one doesn't stand ) Later I replaced her with a better one. 


Wicked Lady had her head fallen off along with bun, but later I glued that all back together. 
Second set was more satisfying apart of SM wings... 




Later that year I ordered another set of gashapons along with some goodies. That was a big lot sold cheap, so I couldn't stand it )
First off was this small piano, playing some tunes, but very badly.
2 yo-yo, they are similar to each other.
Small bottle and kaleidoscope.
Bunch of cute chibies.
And another part of gashapons!



Next big thing came to me from Canada. That was a kit model - one and only in my collection. It was 2010. However, quality was poor and it was all broken. So I had to fix it.
At some point my collection looked like this.

At that time first anime shop was opened in Almaty, so I bought a bunch of random stuff there. 



 And the owner was very kind giving me this Sailor Moon plushie. It is obviously chinese, but I still like it.
 Also, totally random I found this bag in a local supermarket.
 One of the web-projects also helped me a little gaining some objects, people give out stuff there for free, but it's still rare to find there something like this.
Also I got Sailor Moon board game! 

 This is another part of my collection with the same artbook. 
Left book contains big dolls, you can see them here, along with all other SM paper dolls I have.
And these are the pics from movie book.
And manga - old and new.
These are the pages from MIXX comic books with old translation. As you may know, new one was fixed completely. 

By now I have all manga released by Kodansha.
Also I scanned a little bit of my collection - here is a book with cut lines, sticker albums (No 1No 2 and No 3) and a list of stickers, sent to me by my dear postcrossing friend:
She was too kind sending me adorable paper dolls drawn in the same style!


And one last (but not least) thing I would love to show is the second artbook I dreamed about for too long! I was lucky to get it only for 67$.





Well, that's it for today. I have more figures and goodies, but I'll save it for the next time. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения