Sailor Moon figures

Okay, let me talk of my oldest passion and collection interest.
Since we all know Sailor Moon is being re-released the interest to this anime is huge again and after rereleasing manga by Kodansha (these were my first nooks, I already have 10 of them) and new gashapons by Giochi Preziosi (there are some of them, I didn't take picture of the other part, though I really should) there were constantly various goods appearing.
There were keycahins, wands re-release, dolls, t-shits, stationery and so on and on and on. I'm watching the crazy collector girl (crazy in a good way) Ochibawolf and I even bought some stuff from her once, so I pretty much know what's going on there and there's a lot of stuff I'd love to have. Unfortunately, mailforwarder prices kill my enthusiasm and since I order online almost everything, I usually choose between necessary stuff like shoes and clothes and collectible items and I end up with postponing my collectibles. I've postponed buying second part of world gashapons (you know, those with outers) until their prices raised up to 170$. Now I'm literally niting my elbows. But, I never postpone buying manga, so now I'm practically gonna have a latest issue along with normal people. And there is another thing I've been waiting for so long you can't even imagine. A NEW FIGURE. By S.H.Figuarts. Since I'm in the middle of nowhere (if looking from US or Europe), I'm probably the last having it and now it's somewhere travelling to me.
Geez, I'm so excited to have it! Cause, you know, old kits are insanely expensive. I was lucky enough to have these three gorgeous Excellent Starlights by Bandai cheap enough 
   

and this Saturn kit (mine is painted awfully comparing to this)

but true collector can never get enough, so I'm really glad having Figuart, and there's more to come - Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus! And from what I've understood there will be a second Sailor Moon figure! And chibi versions! 
I'd also would love to but their Iron Man someday.
But, back to the topic, I am extremely happy, that 20th anniversary of Sailor Moon series was celebrated so great - figures, manga, musical, goodies and on top of that there will be a remake in winter. But there are no news about it, maybe they keep it secret untile the very beginning. There was stated SM will be shown around the world, so I'm pretty envy "around the world", cause KZ, of course is nowhere near the countries list included in the air schedule. I'm also pretty sure I'm in top 10 of my country (and this top 10 is the only 10) who knows what's going on with SM. That's pretty sad that people of our country who love anime will miss the train, but, anyway, I'm sure they'll catch the trend later and thanks to the nearest neighbour China we will have a lot of bootlegged SM stuff which aren't that bad sometimes and some of them are really funny) That is what I can add to my collection before the rest of the world does, that's for sure. Some bootlegs are very valued even now, though it's been 15-10 years since they were made. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения